It seems there are never enough volunteers for all the chores that must be done to keep the Museum operational. We appreciate those who give of their private time and energy to help, and appreciate every minute given so freely.
It must take a special, selfless person to be a volunteer, whether it is for the Museum or other community organizations, and it appears we see the same people giving their precious service all over our community.
What you may not know is that the Museum operates solely on volunteer staff. Without the dedication of the few faithful volunteers we have, we could not open the doors to our visitors and service our county. We are always hopeful that someone will discover this wonderful historical asset we have here in Chandler and volunteer their time to “man the store” a few days a month. This would allow us to expand our hours. We have the most difficulty finding someone to volunteer on Saturdays.
Volunteering is easy and sometimes it is as simple as greeting visitors, light dusting, changing a display out, vaccuming, moping, or preparing for a luncheon. Please come out to help us.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
WHY PARTNER WITH THE LINCOLN COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY?
- Enhance Business Image and Shape Consumer Attitude
- Create Positive Publicity/Heightened Visibility
- Drive Sales
- Event Promotion
WE WILL PROMOTE YOU
- Business Card Advertisement in LCHS Newsletter, Lincoln Log.
- Recognition as LCHS Business Partner on Website and through digital Internal Display
WE WILL HOST YOU
- One complimentary book of 10 tickets to any LCHS Luncheon.
- One complimentary use of the Children's Resource Center to host business event.